Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Sound Auto Match

Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 13.1.4, Auto-Match in Essential Sound does not seem to be working properly for me or this other user on UserVoice. For me, all it shows is "Not Matched", even after clicking the Auto-Match button. Could someone please attempt to replicate this issue? I'm on Windows 1809, currently editing XDCAM 35 media, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

I found that the Progress window shows the analysis happening, and that these clips were just processing very slowly. This background process is not mentioned at all in the official documentation: Essential Sound panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a few at a time.

It does not work on nests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that the Progress window shows the analysis happening, and that these clips were just processing very slowly. This background process is not mentioned at all in the official documentation: Essential Sound panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that this is not true on short audio clips. Often I set the studio type to whatever and try to match loudness and it often fails to match. I usually have to edit the clip in Audition. The type of file format doesn't seem to matter either. It seems to have started happening more often after an update and I have yet to find a solution. (Premiere Pro 15.4.1) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting does not help the issue. Tried render and replace, restarting project, etc. There doesn't seem to be an answer out there that actually works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same issue - This used to happen every now and then, but ever since the latest release CC2023, I have not been able to use this function. It says Not Matched every time I press the Auto-Match button and it doesn't help to clear audio type, render and replace, clear cache, reset preferences (CTRL when opening Premiere).  

KjetilLier5C41_0-1669038206952.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED by deleting local profile settings for essential graphics. See tutorial by Felipe Camara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alfVvRaIO1s

After updating Premiere, the Essential Sounds Presets and Auto-Match were not working anymore. This is how to solve this problem. https://www.twitter.com/fcam https://www.felipecamara.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that works in 22 and 23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines