• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every video I export, in various settings all come out very choppy.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used programs like movie maker and such over the years and recently I began to learn how to use Davinci Resolve. I picked this up with no issues and was editing software in no time. I went to buy a full copy and they dont sell to Canada, where I live. I spent a few hours hating Filmora and then decided to play with the grown ups and get Adobe.

I started editing clips, I shot in 60fps because I wanted to slow the footage down. I started to just throw clips in the time line like I would usually do and I got all the way to render and it would not render out the same video that I could play on the preview. I started watching YouTube videos, followed the recommended settings and some how I made things worse!

I followed the instructions to start with a new sequence, which I have done several times. Now, every video I export, in various settings all come out very choppy. I have no idea what I did wrong. I also have no idea why this feels so anti-intuitive. I am probably doing some small thing wrong but I have been trying to problem solve this myself for several hours. Can someone please help? I swear I am not dumb and it wont be a "Have you tried turning it on and off again" problem.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your export settings? Have you tried software rendering? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have tried software rendering, it is much slower. I have tried a dozen setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can export a choppy file in any setting you want. The problem is finding the setting that dont turn my 4k Gimbaled DJI drone footage into garbage. I had no issue doing this in Resolve, I really dont get what I am doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to find out how to delete this - sorry. I am just going to cancel Adobe and use the free version of Resolve. Hopefully I can buy some software that works but I dont think Adobe is going to work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the frame rate of your export? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines