• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit Code: 183

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Justy unboxed a brand new Mac Studio with an Apple M1 Ultra chip and 128 gigs of memory. Premiere Pro won't download to it. Tried about 20 times and it stops at about 90%. Already seen most of the posts about solutions and none work. Anyone got a simple solution out there as of late?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

thanks for the update....  sometimes creating a new project and importing the old one will work when just opening it fails... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Can you check this article for some suggestions? https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-183.html

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just Premiere? Does this happen with other apps from the Creative Cloud? Could it be a permissions issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other one I really use is Photoshop ... and yes, it came down very easily - no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you downloading thru creative cloud?  I seem to remember there are direct download links floating around someplace (just searched here but they don't seem to be available yet)

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2022-direct-download-links.html

but they suggest you try this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html?mv=affiliate&mv2=red

If that doesn't work maybe try installing premiere 2021 which is still available and see if that will download and install and then update it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much ... after about three or four uninstalls/reinstalls, I tried once more and a window popped up telling me I need to install Rosetta, which I did. Pr then came down and seems to be working OK for now, knock wood. Although I am getting some "error occured" crashes when trying to open some older projects. But for now, I'll take what I can get. I'm in much better shape now than I was a couple hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update....  sometimes creating a new project and importing the old one will work when just opening it fails... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're absolutley correct - also a simple "duplicate" of any old projects resolved it quickly. Issue resolved! Thanks All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Can you check this article for some suggestions? https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-183.html

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines