Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Experiencing issues with 15.2

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else been experiencing any of the following with 15.2:

• Unable to tap any of the editing workspace tabs (editiong, color, audio, etc.)
  • The footage clips are no longer visible from the timeline when dragging it.
  • Audio waveform (the wavy lines) seems to dissapear in places, or glitches out from time to time, making hard to see where I need to slice it.
  • Seems to lag on almost all of the effect controls, or are completely frozen.

Reinstalling or a clean reformat of the system didn't help.

However 15.0 is working perfectly, so I've reverted back to this version for the time being.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy Ryler,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We are investigating a similar issue. Is this happening with any specific project or all the projects? Also, do you have nested clips in your sequence? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, this issue seems to be happening with all my projects lately. Some projects do have nested clips, but haven't noticed the issue worsen or improve related to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having a horrible time with Adobe Premiere Pro. It is generating errors when I try to expor files. I cannot export .Mov or Mp4 files. They come up as rogue files that cannot be opened. Adobe has yet to give me a fix even when I contacted support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines