• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export 8K, 144FPS Footage?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I got a project that I need exported in 8K 144FPS. The maximum that premiere allows for me on H.265 codec is 120fps, on the highest encoding settings. It doesn't matter if I switch the settings around or not. The project I'm working on is a hand-drawn animation for a music video, that was upscaled frame by frame to 8K by an AI, and then interpolated from 24-192FPS, then downscaled to 144FPS, since that's what fit in my premiere timebase. Going down any farther from 144FPS, you can see some differences in quality, really trying to squeeze out all I can get here...

Invalid framesize/framerate for this level. Please lower the video bounds or frame rate, or increase the Profile and Level and try again.

Profile is on Main 10 and level is on 6.2, the highest it will go 😞

PC Specs if that helps:

I9-10900K

64GB RAM @3200MHZ

GTX 1660ti (I know...)

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also facing something similar, except I am having a comparably low-end PC
I am an unofficial filmmaker and director and it is very important that I deliver high quality. Hence I am looking at 8k 144fps since that is cinema standard. How do I do it?

My specs:
Intel Core i5-6200u (ikr)
8GB DDR3L-1600MHz (still weird tho)
Intel HD 520 (doesn't make sense)

I can't upgrade anything except an SSD and 32gigs of ram. Will that suffice?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines