• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export a video in multiple takes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export a video in multiple takes to reduce calculation times?
How can I join the various mp4 without losing quality?
I'm creating a video with very high resolutions and quality and I can't export the work in one shot.
Thank you

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you output them in multiple takes then you cannot join them later as a single movie without re-outputting as a single movie. Which defeats what you're trying to do. (If I'm understanding your question correctly.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you don't understand the question but I could be wrong.
I have a 10 minute video (I put random numbers but to make you understand).
I would like to export the first 5 minutes, then export the second 5 minutes, finally merge the two mp4 files into a single 10 minute mp4 file that contains all the sequence of frames. When I merge the mp4s I no longer have to do an export but a simple merge.
If I join 2 mp4 files it takes a certain amount of time A.
If I join the same 2 mp4 files and add effects, etc... I get a certain B time.
B is much bigger than A.
Merging two clips is a simple operation, if I can't do it with Premiere Pro I can use a free program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Federico! You can export parts of your sequence using "in" and "out" points that tell Premiere where to start and finish the export. Here's a Youtube tutorial that shows you how to set them and export them.

You can set the in and out points, add one export to the queue, then go back to your sequence to set new in and out points for the next section and add that to the queue. After they are done exporting, import the exported files back into Premiere to create a new sequence with the pieces of your video puzzle.

Please let us know if this method you're trying really does reduce the time it takes for your video to export! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand listening, only reading and writing for English, however I understood what needs to be done. Perhaps it is explained in the video but I'm not sure that by joining the various pieces the result is correct. If I export from 0 to 12 and from 12 to 15 the number 12 is present in two frames. Should the number 12 be removed from one of the two pieces? Is my thought right? How do I export the last frame? How do you deal with audio instead? It seems like a simple problem but in my opinion it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is correct to zoom and do it like this:
00:00:00:00 - 00:00:12:00
00:00:12:02 - 00:00:24:00
etc.
Or is it right to do it this way?
00:00:00:00 - 00:00:12:00
00:00:12:00 - 00:00:24:00
NB: While I am executing an export on my temporary line, this instant does not exist:
00:00:12:01

I don't understand why...

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines