• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export as motion graphics template is greyed out .

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trying to export as motion graphics template but it is greyed out. I just tried to create a simple intro in premier pro. It seems many people have this problem but I don't really see solutions other than to add a title. All that I see is legacy title and I'm not sure why or how this is supposed to help with this issue or how to go about using it. What else am I doing wrong? Appreciate any help! Thanks. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having rouble trying to save the intro I created as a template so I can use it for a series of videos I am making. I've read all the posts on here and they all say the same thing the 'export as motion graphics template' is greyed out no matter what I try. Perhaps instead I could copy this intro and paste it into a new sequence? Can anyone tell me how I can do that? I'm looking for answers on YT but not seeing it atm

Below is a photo of my screen. It's hard to tell, but the intro is selected. That's the part i want to copy paste into a new sequence. Because there doesn't seem any way to save it to use again

Thanks for any help

I don't want to create it new each time for all 6 videos!!20240109_113433.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Export motion graphics template" is only enabled when you select one (only one) graphics layer.

export mogrt.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines