• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Bug Crash

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 version 15.4.1 for a month, exporting and everything and suddenly today there's the final edit that I need to export and it's crashing. I can still export all other timelines on the project that have the same files, I can divide the timeline into small parts and export them but i cannot export the specific timeline that I want as a whole. I've tried forums and tutorials but nothing helped. I know there must be a bug but i don't know what to do.

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's just one timeline and the others are fine, how can it be a bug?

If other forums and tutorials don't help, how are we supposing to help with no relevant information on what you have done so far.

As of now, its just guessing.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then if it's not a bug what can it be? 

I've included details that i thought relevant. 

what do you want to know more? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS Mojave 10.14.6. NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB graphics. 2.5GHz Intel Core i7

Adobe Premiere is all updated. 

Originally the files are 4K but I created proxy media files to edit and the sequence is 1920x1080

(Been exporting for a month the same project, the same files, the same everything and everything was fine. One minute it was working all fine and the next it wasn't anymore.) 

The error message is attached below. I couldn’t find any crash log. I have no third-party effects or codecs installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what have you done so far to solve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new timeline, and then a new project importing them again, exported the timeline part by part, I tried changing the sequence settings, exporting many formats, exporting other timelines, researched the problem, contacted Adobe support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, what kind of proxies H.264 or Prores?

2 gig for vram is a bit on the lean side.

Make sure you dont have any mp3 in the timeline.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

FAQ: media cache - help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines