• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export crashing when reaching JPG?

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using H.264 format to export my video and one point on the timeline is just a JPG image. Every time I've tried to export the video it crashes the second it reaches the image. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Ok, so, I saved the image with Photoshop as a PNG instead and that seemed to fix it.

I created a new project to just test exporting the image and the JPG crashed while the PNG was successful. It's very strange that Premiere doesn't seem to support JPGs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Noticeable5EE4 es muy probable que la imagen que hayas imporatdo a Premiere sea demasiado grande quizas de unos 30megapixeles o mas y eso hace que premiere no la pueda procesar correctamente. te sugiero disminuir el tamaño en Photoshop y veras la diferencia.

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanky You, I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Photoshop is saying my image is 1920px x 1080px, and that would only be 2 megapixels so I don't think that's the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so, I saved the image with Photoshop as a PNG instead and that seemed to fix it.

I created a new project to just test exporting the image and the JPG crashed while the PNG was successful. It's very strange that Premiere doesn't seem to support JPGs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines