• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export edited MOGRT file to video with transparent background

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I have recently purchased some MOGRT files to edit and create as a video which is then transparent so when it pops up as a video through another source it doesnt have a black background. I am able to take away the black background and make it transparent and export as WMV but when i use it on a different program it has the black background. When i reopen the video on Premiere Pro or After Effects it still has the transparent background. 

Am i missing something when it comes to MOGRT files that they can only show a transparent background within Adobe? I have read some things about Alpha background etc and have tried many solutions but same problem.

I have attached the WMV file which was a MOGRT file.

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi R1CH13,

You can try modifying the .mogrt-file within After Effects. It might be that some of the layers were made transparent by changing the layers Blend Mode (say the creator set Mode to "Multiply"). And keying out the Alpha Channel of a Layer simply by changing the Blend Mode won't give you a transparent .mogrt-file. You can set the layer back to "Normal" mode and remove the Alpha Channel using other methods like the "Shift Channel" effect. (in the effect you set "Alpha" to "Brightness").

Best of luck,

Jakob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines