• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export error - 1 clip out of 15 freeze in exported file

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm making a project with about 15 clips. Mixed DJI drone clips and canon video clips.

The video is about 50 seconds long. When I export ONE of the clip will freeze in the video and just show a still photo. I have tried to change to clip to another clip (3-4 times). I have restartet Premiere Pro. I have tried to make another project and copied my files over in the new project. 

I get no error from Premiere Pro. 

Same error every time. I know the easiest solution is to change software to DaVinci or Final Cut lige everyone else, but I'm gonna do that next year, so I wont be having all those problems in the future, thanks.

So what to do now?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ritta,

Are you still having trouble with this issue? If so, can you provide a sample clip?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DJI pushes the bounds of H.264/5 capture/writing way out to the edges of possible. Yea, it keeps the file size down on the device while shooting, but it makes for heckacious media to edit from. Some of the nastiest long-GOP media around.

So ... try transcoding that file to ProRes or Cineform or DNx ... which will work beatifully.

I work for/with/teach pro colorists, who all have MASSIVE machines ... and they hate getting any H.264 media as part of a job ... but especially loathe the DJI. And simply transcode it all on receipt, they don't even load it into Resolve or Baselight, whichever they're using for grading.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can confirm on my side. Never worked with DJI footage in my entire career that didn't have some kind of issue, and it has only gotten worse since they've moved into using HEVC. Not uncommon to see these posts regarding issues with the exported video. It's pretty much always worth transcoding ahead of using that stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines