Export frames at intervals - Example 15s in 15s

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning people !

I have a doubt because I could not perform in adobe premiere.

I know there is the option to export JPG sequentially or up to 1 frame per second but I would like to perform an export with a predefined interval.

I had a Gopro that was already capturing photos every few seconds but my new action camera doesn't have this option so I thought of doing this in post editing but the only way would be to export a JPG at set intervals since 1 frame per second would give 60 photos in 1 minute and for me it's a lot ... I would like to have 4 photos in the interval of 1 minute ....

Surely I know this is possible, just do not know how to do since premiere shows me the export in frames per second ... Could not change this metric to frames per minute?

I don't know if I was clear enough.

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I completely understand your post, but if you goal is to export a JPEG sequence with a frame rate of 4 images per second, then divide the frame rate of the source file - for example, 29.97 by 4 to get 7.5, so set the export frame rate to 7.5:

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 7.05.29 AM.png

For 60fps source material the frame rate would be 15, for 50fps material the frame rate would be 12.5, etc.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP wants 4 frames per minute (not seconds).

I would use sequence markers (can quickly set in the playhead postion on the left of the timeline.

Jump from marker to marker and export frame/.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No friend, I want to export 4 frames every 1 minute of video.
I looked at a tutorial where, to do that, you increase the video speed to 1200x and then export at a rate of 1 frame per second. In the end I can have 4 frames every 1 minute of vídeo.

I would like something automated ... manually I know it's possible, but in a video of for example 5 minutes already is a good job ...  I was able to perform the procedure I commented above ... Looking further, it seems to me that Adobe has a Tollkit Script that does a lot of things, but I don't know how to use it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution to this?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines