• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export freezing when exporting to our server, but not locally to my desktop

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a bug that has affected me for about a week and I can't figure it quite out. I work and edit off of a server for my projects (footage and project file are both located on the server), and when I export an H.264 file to the server, my export freezes on the front and tail of the clip. The audio will play all the way through, but the video freezes on the first frame for about 1 second, and then about 3-4 seconds before the end of the export, the video freezes on a frame for the remainder of the clip. When I export an H.264 locally to my desktop, however, I never have this freezing problem. Strangely, when I export a ProRes file to our server, I do not have this issue with the export at all, and when exporting a ProRes locally to my desktop, again there is no export freezing. I am not 100% on whether this is an Adobe bug or an issue with our server provider. I am on the Mac Studio M1 Ultra and the most up to date version of Premiere, and a coworker with the same issue is on a 2017 iMac Pro and most up to date version of Premiere.

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?