• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Green Bar

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every version AFTER v15.0 has had this issue.  And please, don't tell me to just, "Make sure you update your drivers" becuase I can assure you, they are 100% up to date.  This is most definitely a software problem because I never have this until after v15.0. 

I shouldn't have to use Handbrake or whatever excuse one of you "Community Professionals" gives me.  I want to know why Premiere is doing this and how I can fix it.  I don't pay every month for this crap.

My PC:

Windows 10 Home 64bit

Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K @ 3.70GHz

RAM: 48GB

GPU: NVidia RTX 2070 Super

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your source sequence is at a bizarre frame rate, 65.479 fps going down to a 60fps output. Sounds like variable frame rate, that does cause strangeness. And the drivers are always suspect. Which version # are your on? You can see it in the Invidia control panel and also just go to Add/Remove programs and it will show you the driver version #. It must be the Studio driver and not the game driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JoeDotPHP!

Sorry for the frustration. Could you try beta build of Premiere Pro and see if that helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a different codec and make sure its constant framerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines