Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export in the new Premiere 2022 with multiple timelines

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

so Im usually working with more than one timelines - one is the main - and the others is positioned up and basically anywhere around the screen. 

The problem I have with the new update - is that when I hit export - the new export window appear - but my timelines are visible over the new export window so I cant see export settings, cant do scrolling down etc... 

Im not sure why this new export is even introduced (its absolutely horrible) - but please - how can I make my export workflow to be like before?

Before when I hit export - it was atomatically new export window with no timelines running and juggle around the screen.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Roman24127627g4ih,

Welcome to the community, and sorry for the poor experience. Could you share screenshots or a screen recording of the issue? If you want to continue using your timeline while the video is rendering or prefer the previous export panel, you could send the video to Media Encoder for rendering. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're working with timelines in floating panels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply - sending screens of the problem below :

1.jpg

2.jpg

The first image is my ussual workspace - and when I hit export - the timeline stays on the screen as well as the program monitor - so I cant see the export settings... To avoid this I need to manually put down the timelines and everything to be able to export... But its annoying.

Before the update it wasnt like this... How to make "export" screen like before? Or at least make export sceen to automatically covers everything up from editing screen?
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They used to have a pop-up dialog for export, but not anymore. The export "page" is behind your floating panel timeline ... just like the rest of the UI.

That's the way it is now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is basically nothing I can do about it? Its very sad. Step behind for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As the export process is a "page" and no longer a floating dialog ... no.

I will note, seeing timelines as a floating panel isn't particularly common. The more common things is people having scopes or effects or properties type panels. I lovecthe variability in editing practices.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines