• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export is mixing the video tracks

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a clip where two video track is present in one frame. 

When I simply playback while editing there is no issue. 

But after the export it is messed up. (I used the YouTube 1080p export settings.)

The observable issue that after export when I play the video the tracks are mixed.

Here is a video sample from the issue: 

https://streamable.com/zncbhd

My timeline looks like this:

Képernyőfotó 2022-03-17 - 17.03.48.png

The purple track is V1. 

The lavender track is V5. 

Idealy the V1 track should be in the background and the V5 track should be above it in the mask I made.

Like this:

Képernyőfotó 2022-03-17 - 17.18.35.png

But after the export the tracks are mixed and for short moments it looks like this.

Képernyőfotó 2022-03-17 - 17.18.28.png

I use the up to date premiere pro on my M1 Macbook Pro.

I cleared the media cache, tried with pre rendering...

And these haven't solved this issue yet. 

The interesting part that there are other video on video parts in the edit but there are no issues with the ones where only one track is visible on the screen. I have problem only with this one where two track should be visible at the same time. 

So I am up for any advice. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

I solved it. 

The solution had two factors. 

Making it manual

I deleted the mask. Made the footage full screen. I set up the transition manualy with keyframing opacity.

More rendering

Before export I made sure all tracks (video, audio and their effects) are rendered. Then I exported (queue) it through the media encoder. 

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ittvangergo,

Sorry. I apologize for this bad behavior. Can you tell me more specifics about your Mac and the footage you are using? Besides an opacity mask, are there any other effects you have applied to the foreground or background video clips? Let me know. I hope to help you with this ASAP.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kevin,

I am using a MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 8GB, 2020)

On V1:

Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 1,64 GB Image Size: 1920 x 1080 Frame Rate: 50,00 Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo Total Duration: 00:08:59:02 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,0 Alpha: None Color Space: xvYCC709 (IEC61966_2_4) Color Space Override: Off Input LUT: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0

On V5:

Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 116,02 MB Image Size: 1920 x 1080 Frame Rate: 100,00 Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo Total Duration: 00:00:15:84 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,0 Alpha: None Color Space: xvYCC709 (IEC61966_2_4) Color Space Override: Off Input LUT: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0

I only used opacity changes but nothing else. 

The V4 track has a black video on 95% opacity.

And V5 has 0-100% and 100-0% opacity shifts. 

Thats all. 

If you need any more info just let me know!

Best,

Gergo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ittvangergo,  

Please try the latest beta build once. We have done some export quality improvements in the latest beta builds. You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage/Project file & export settings. We will check it at our end.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it. 

The solution had two factors. 

Making it manual

I deleted the mask. Made the footage full screen. I set up the transition manualy with keyframing opacity.

More rendering

Before export I made sure all tracks (video, audio and their effects) are rendered. Then I exported (queue) it through the media encoder. 

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool. 

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines