• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Media Destinations and Publish Panel?

Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro V22.4 - I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to add a New Media Destination that includes a Publish Panel so I can add additional accounts for uploading to Vimeo and YouTube? It seems like I should be but I'm not figuring it out.

Use case example would be I have 3 Vimeo accounts, two for work and one for personal use. I would like to be able to toggle on and off each Vimeo Destination independently or have the same video uploaded to all three. Like, maybe I have a video made for my company that needs to go to both company Vimeo accounts. And then I have another video that's personal so I toggle off the Vimeo Destinations used for my company and toggle on the one I use for personal.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gerikp,

I agree with you. I have the same problem with Adobe Express, where you cannot serve multiple Twitter accounts. I have to pick one or sign in as a different user, but there are no premium options for a user like that. I think that a Duplicate option should be available for any social media account. You see it disabled in the current version. I'll see if I can get a bug filed on Monday morning or find out what's up with this. 

Feel free to PM me on this one, and maybe we can team up.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Kevin, I certainly will. There's another unexpected behavior I'm seeing as well that I posted to the UserVoice platform. I'll PM you with a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm all for this too! Being able to add multiple posting destinations to social media accounts would actaully make the new Export page ... interesting and useful ... 😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a User Voice request for this yet? Let me know.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Voted ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines