Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Export monitor overlays / Exporter les incrustations du moniteur

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In adobe Premiere, I would like to export a video WITH the overlays that are displayed on the monitor (in this case, the "name of the sequence element"). However, when exporting, Premiere offers me to embed an image, a project name, or the TimeCode, but I can not chose the overlays. Do you have an idea ?

Thank you for you help...

Bonjour,

dans Premiere, je souhaiterais exporter une vidéo AVEC certaines incrustations affichées sur le moniteur (en l'occurence, le "nom de l'élément de séquence"). Or, au moment d'exporter, Premiere me propose d'incruster une image, un nom de projet, ou le TimeCode, mais pas les incrustations affichées. Avez-vous une idée ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018
Hi mathildem1543760,Will the "Name Overlay" not work for you? Check the Effects tab of the Export Settings dialog box. Let us know.Thanks, Kevin

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mathildem1543760,

Will the "Name Overlay" not work for you? Check the Effects tab of the Export Settings dialog box.
Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, came across this post while looking for info and exporting overlays with the AV. I see where I can add various overlays in the "Effects Tab" which could be helpful. What I am looking for, and maybe the OP as well, is a way to include ALL of the information available in the Overlays of the Program monitor: all of the clips on each track, etc. That would be extremely helpful! Thx, - DK

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my question, yes ! There are only a limited amount of overlays that work, and it would be helpful if we could chose the ones we need. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
7 hours ago 7 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

no, it does not 🙂 The "Name" overlay shows the name of the sequence i am exporting.

What i need to do is display the name of the element that is on a chosen pist of the timeline. 

what i really want to do is to display the name of the plan that is currently playing ("plan-01", "plan-02"...) so i named all my rushes correctly, hoping that I could have the name of the rush on the image. I can do it in the monitor, but not when i export.

I wish we could chose in the effect panel, to export the video with the personnalized overlay settings, but it does not seem possible. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines