• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Multiple Effects Presets (to a Different Workstation).

Participant ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have some Premiere projects that were started on a macOS computer, but need to finish creating them on my new Windows 11 workstation.

Over the course of working on the projects on the Mac, I created many effects presets, especially for color grading with Lumetri color. All these presets are accessible in the Effects panel and they’re essential to my workflow.

But, when I moved the same projects to my new workstation, the effects presets did not move with the files. So, now, I need to somehow transfer the presets to the new computer. However, Premiere in macOS won’t allow me to export more than one preset at at time. That’s certainly not practical when there are around a hundred or so presets to move.

How can I move all these presets as a group to my new workstation?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

@The Mavo 

I'm going a bit off of memory here, but I believe if you select multiple effects presets at once (with CTRL/CMD) and "Export Presets", it will in fact only make one .PRFPRESET file, however that one file will contain all of the presets you selected for export.

When you "Import Presets" and select that file, all of the presets included in that PRFPRESET will be placed into your Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@The Mavo 

I'm going a bit off of memory here, but I believe if you select multiple effects presets at once (with CTRL/CMD) and "Export Presets", it will in fact only make one .PRFPRESET file, however that one file will contain all of the presets you selected for export.

When you "Import Presets" and select that file, all of the presets included in that PRFPRESET will be placed into your Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, ah.photo. That did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines