• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Problem

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I Have Problem With Something,So My Video is in 1792x828 Frame size and when I want to export it in 1080p in the near of the video i have black bar who can help me ?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots of your media properties, sequence settings, and export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1080P is 1920x1080 and true widescreen. 1792x828 is not. Hence the black bars.

AnnBens_0-1663430349386.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Know What You Are Saying But my screen recording is in 1792x828 and after that if i export in 1792x828 I will get 720p Quality in YouTube but When I export in 1920x1080 settings I have black bars 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is totally correct what you are seeing, 1792x828 is smaller than 1080p hence the 720p quality. As for the black bars see screenshot.

Answer Bobs question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• So What Should I Do,Do You Have Any Idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots of your media properties, sequence settings, and export settings as Bob asked if you want help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you place your 1792x828 image into a 1920x1080 sequence you have several choices to reduce or remove the black bars.

Select the clip in your sequence then go to the 'Effects Menu':

1. adjust the 'Scale' property until the image fills the frame both at the top and sides of the frame.

Unfortunately this way you will lose some parts of the image on the left and right.

2. do the above but only scale the image so the edges hit the left and right of the frame. Unfortunately this way you will still get thin black bars top and bottom BUT you won't lose any parts of the image.

3. Adjust 'Scale' on Effect Controls as before but this time twirl down the 'Scale' properties and deselect 'Uniform Scale'.

Now you can independently adjust the width and height of the image to fill the frame. Unfortunately this way you will be (slightly) distorting the aspect ratio of the image ... but you will be able to fill the frame (no black bars) and you won't lose any parts of the picture.

Each option has it's limitations but you can choose the best option for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines