• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Quality of Video Is Extremely Poor

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a bit of help, Ive recently compiled and make a video, roughly 10 minutes, of downloaded Medal clips, mainly clips of Roblox. In the editing section preview, everything looks fine, great quality and everything! But when I directly export to Youtube or the default file setting, once its done exporting the quality is just horrible and Im not sure. Ive tried a few different export options but I just cant seem to find the exact format which will fix it. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions, thanks!

Images below are of a screenshot of the exported quality, and the other is in editing. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Screen-recorded footage usually has variable frame rates that could cause issues. Can you try some suggestions mentioned? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-p...

Let us know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines