• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export settings from AE (Quick Time-High Quality with Alpha)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting production elements is so much easier if it can be shared without needing to project manage a project, if I can just export a High-Quality MOV with alpha, with a much smaller file size that is not uncompressed. After Effects has a setting where you can still retain the transparent alpha, yet not end up with a massive file. If it's not necessary to create huge files that will just be dropped on a timeline and exported, I'd rather keep the file size down if I can.

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure I understand.  An all iframe format with an alpha channel is by it's nature (as far as I can understand) gonna be big.  Not sure how that would be handled in an mpeg format where most frames are not discreet.

If you can point me to this option in AE, I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what format has this option and if it's available in Premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines