Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export .STL subtitles without Ñ

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody / Hola a todos,

Necesito exportar subtitulos en .-STL con header en 30 frames pero luego de hacerlo me reemplaza la letra Ñ por la letra M (en el preview del monitor los veo correctamente).

I could add stl files with Ñ in the content and you can see it properly in the preview but once the subtitle is exported, all the Ñ's has been changed by an M.

The export setting is A0 Spanish and Multilinguage. Has anybody else the same issue? Has anybody knows what to do?

Alguien ha tenido el mismo problema ? Saben como puedo resolverlo?

Thanks, Gracias!

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PR are you using?

What type of caption stream do you have that you are exporting?

How are you viewing the exported file?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

I´m using Premiere 2022 (the latest).  Im using an EBU-Sub channel en the timeline and I need to export an .STL file with header 30fps.

When I open the export file in Edit subtitle Online, the letter "ñ" is replaced by "m". The .STL is for a streaming platform for P+ and they say me the same that I can check in the Edit subtitle online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble viewing the .stl file. What on line viewer are you using (link?)?

I suspect the issue discussed here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premier-pro-wont-include-french-accents-in-c...

and here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premier-pro-wont-include-french-accents-in-c...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola

Sólo para informar que este problema sigue pasando en la ultima versión (22.6). Es imposible exportar stl con ñ. El soporte tecnico de Adobe me ha respondido que el ebu stl está todavía en desarrollo y que han visto que tienen problemas sobre todo con diferentes idiomas. 

(A mi no me vale pero a lo mejor te vale exportando en EBU XML que sí exporta ñ)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines