Export .STL subtitles

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I created some EBU subtitles, with double height and black background under the subtitle and exported them to STL EBU (they are for TV station). If I import the created STL to verify it, I lose the "double height" parameter and the black background becomes transparent. Do you know how to solve this problem? Thanks to all
Fabio

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Sorry! This is a known issue that the team is already working on. Look to see a fix in an upcoming version. I apologize for the frustration this is causing.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Kevin. While waiting for the problem to be fixed I will use another software, as I don't feel confident to send the file to the broadcaster. Is this an import file or export file issue? Because if it is only an import problem, I am more comfortable.
Thanks
Fabio

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines