Export stopping at 54%

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have 2 wedding documentary films to export (both around 40 mins each). However one of them keeps stopping at around 54% in media encoder and in premiere and the other at about 74%. I even rendered the sequence and it was fine. I looked at which shot it was stopping at on the output preview on encoder and removed it and tried to re-export. It then just stopped exporting at a different clip (after the previous one i removed). 

I even tried exporting the clips that its stopping at on a sequence by themselves and they exported fine.

Can anyone understand this? This happened to me last week on my laptop when i tried exporting on encoder and premiere, then i tried on my iMac and it exported. But now its not working on either of my devices.

For some info im exporting at 1920x1080 H.264 and have turned the BIT rate down and i have plenty of room on my hard drive.

I've included some screenshots of my export. Any help would be greatly appreciated as these films are due this week

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable hardware encoding and try again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a recent Bug, switch to 22.2 or recent public beta version:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/known-issue-premiere-pro-stops-playback-at-a...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked, thank you so much it was driving me crazy!! ever since i had updated my premeire it was doing this, however it never showed me that i had another update to do until i clicked that link you sent

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update to 22.3.1.

It's fixed in that update.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines