• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export stops at 70%

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello(: I'm trying to export a 49min video I've edited, but everytime I tried to export it, the progress bar stops at 70%  The program is not frozen, and does not crash, it is just stopped.  If I try to cancel the export it does crash.  My first assumption was that 70% of the way into my timeline, there was probably an edit that my PC couldnt quite handle.  So I went 70% of the way into the timeline and didnt find anything.  It was actually one of the simplest parts of the whole video when it comes to effects and what not.  Since I couldnt find anything and had failed multiple times I attempted to export only the first half of the video and then the second half separately to hopefully lighten the load on my PC.  I used the in and out function to highlight and export the first half but the export still stopped at 70% which didnt seem to make sense.  Ive tried exporting through AME aswell and everytime I do that the export succeeds but the file becomes currupted.  I can still watch the currupted file until about 13mins in, where it will stop playing as if that is all the footage in the file despite it saying it is a 49 min file.  I've never run into a problem quite like this but my assumption is that rather than there being a problem 70% into the timeline, there is more likely a problem 70% into the internal export process.  I assume thats around the point where the export would start compressing all the data into its MP4 filetype, though I dont know much about the BTS when it comes to the export process.  Hopefully the detail here helps to explain my issue, any help would be appreciated<3

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere do you have? There was a similar bug in 22.3 which was fixed in 22.3.1:
https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that's not it:

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines