Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to YouTube Not High Quality

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/dhkl0rDBMAU

I just completed this video. It is my first lyric video so I want to get the kinks worked out in this one before I move to the next one. My biggest issue is with the text which is all pixelated. Plus, the photos from Adobe Stock Images are definitely not as sharp as they should be. Some of the photos I used are from the client and were not shot at Hi-Res, so those are the exceptions. All of the other photos and graphics are included in various Mogrt's that I used or came from Adobe Stock Images. I'm not sure what I missed in the settings when I exported it, but I need the overall video to be sharp and crisp and the text to not be pixelated. Any advice would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

SamiSuccar_0-1684686953814.png

There's your issue, the source is way too small, only 640x400 that you're trying to ouput to 1920x1080.

Go back to your timeline, go to Sequence > Sequence Settings, and adjust its size to 1920x1080. Bear in mind that you'll need to double check all your footage and graphics after you do that. Once you're done, you can now export again, and it should be alright.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the video on YouTube has a very low resolution. Please share a screenshot of your sequence settings and your export settings so we can better assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your feedback! I really appreciate your help. Let me know if I'm missing a screenshot of anything you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SamiSuccar_0-1684686953814.png

There's your issue, the source is way too small, only 640x400 that you're trying to ouput to 1920x1080.

Go back to your timeline, go to Sequence > Sequence Settings, and adjust its size to 1920x1080. Bear in mind that you'll need to double check all your footage and graphics after you do that. Once you're done, you can now export again, and it should be alright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great! I fixed that, rendered the video again & exported it. The finished video now has everything very small now. The whole thing is crisper but tiny. What setting should those graphics be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello FLPatriot59,

Thanks for the message. You say that your export is not the size you expected. Is that right? Can you show us a screenshot of your Sequence Settings and another of your Export Settings? There may be a mismatch there. We look forward to helping you further. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if you need to see other settings or if this isn't what you asked for.

Thanks!
Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your settings look ok, but as you can see, the video and graphics are still small. You need to go back to your timeline and re-adjust the video and graphics to fit the new size. It shouldn't be hard once you get the hang of it.

On your timeline, select your images and videos, right click and set to frame size, this should rescale them all to fill the whole frame. And for the text/graphics, I don't know how you did them, but you might need to resize them one by one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed the video following all of your instructions. However, the final YT video still is not crisp and clear. Please help as the video is set to release this weekend!

https://youtu.be/zxConoZJO2Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed he video to Unlisted: https://youtu.be/zxConoZJO2Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is looking much better. Some images are not crisp as I guess the original photos you use do not have enough resolution to fill an HD screen. Try replacing those with higher quality images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the images are from Adobe. But what about the text? Can I make those any sharper? Except for one slide they're all included in the Mogrt's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines