Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export window doesn't show up in Premiere Pro 23

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue.
Export window doesn't appear in Premiere 23.
So the only way to export video is to send it to Media Encoder(

I have already tried rendering in to out so that timeline will be "green". 

I attached the screenshot of export window. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

I've just found the solution!
When you open premiere by clicking on the icon hold "option" on ur keyboard and reset preferences.
it should help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read all articles in this forum about same issue. I have tried selecting timeline sequence, I did reset of workspace, I tried to export in new project, but none of it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue with Premiere 23 too! I've read so many articles, checked and changed sequence settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and nothing! I get the same, neverending, loading screen when I try to go to export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just found the solution!
When you open premiere by clicking on the icon hold "option" on ur keyboard and reset preferences.
it should help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! For figuring this out. Holy sh*t I was freaking out I'd tried so many things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did not work for me, however something else did. First, I'm curious if you have the same circumstance...

Do you have  a big prooject with lots of assets AND an extension like Watchtower installed? https://knightsoftheeditingtable.com/watchtower

If you have a big project (a lot of items in Project panel), then Watchtower takes time to scan the project and import new media. Because it is running in the background it seems to trump the export media window. After it's done scanning, it will finally open the export screen. 

The solution for me was to disable autoscan. Now it only scans when I trigger it, and when I have a big project, I never trigger when I need to export. Not a solution, just a workaround. The developer stated he will improve the speed in the next version (https://www.reddit.com/r/KnightsOfEditingTable/comments/16dv9bv/problem_with_watchtower/)

Hope that resolves the issue for some...

Ps, another app with a similar function is Pro IO... I imagine it can cause a similar issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines