• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export with Media Ecoder is out of sync. With Premiere Pro export direct it works.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have a really uncommon issue. Since about two weeks, maybe since Version 14.5.1 my exported videos are out of sync if i use bulk export with media encoder.

My imported videos are recorded with xsplit as mp4 with a Canon EOS R and a Blue Yeti Mic in full HD or 4K with a VFRon 30 or 60fps. 

So i thought the variable frame rate (VFR) is the problem and i converted it to CFR (constant frame rate). 

In preview Mode it's sync.

With Premiere Pro direct export it's sync.

With Media Encoder not.

I already used a earler version 14.5.0 of Media Encoder but it wasn't the solution.

Here are my settings (sorry it's german)

chrisbeyeler_3-1630477929717.png

chrisbeyeler_4-1630477937478.pngchrisbeyeler_5-1630477949031.pngchrisbeyeler_6-1630477957197.png

chrisbeyeler_7-1630477965834.png

chrisbeyeler_8-1630477973922.png

chrisbeyeler_9-1630478011981.png

My System:

Dell XPS 9500

chrisbeyeler_10-1630478058854.png

chrisbeyeler_11-1630478139101.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

I know where the issue comes from.

I use plugins for my audio and it seems that adobe premiere can't handle this in a correct way. This is due to the fact that Premiere does not respect the Reported Latency from the plugins and can't compensate for it automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which tool did you use to convert the VFR?

AME will pick the wrong framerate most of the time. Use Handbrake or Shutter Encoder.

Turn off Hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is used Handbrake. I also tried with Software encoding and it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This doesn't make sense to me. How long are these video clips? Are you exporting to internal storage, attached storage, or networked storage?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1min or 30min it doesn't matter. Internal storage on my harddrive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

What happens with a standard video file recorded with your camera? Are those clips behaving normally or only those acquired with your streaming video setup? It would be good to see if this is source footage related or related to your project or even your computer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly i don't record sound on the cam so i tried with another movieclip. and it's insane. only importing in my sequence and exporting.

Maybe the problem is there?

chrisbeyeler_0-1630673994375.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sequence settings are odd - your using an old PAL codec on a 60fps timeline. I would defintely change that. Try dropping one of your problematic source clips straight on to the new sequence icon and see what the sequence settings default to and use that as the preset for your timeline.  DVCProHD50 is a very old hardware codec designed to work at 50i upper field first and also at a different pixel aspoect ratio. Don't use it unless your source material is DVCProHD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i changed the sequenzce to i-Frame MPEG but it has no effect to the export through media encoder...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows is up 2 date. There is only a cumulative update.

Could it be a media encoder bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know where the issue comes from.

I use plugins for my audio and it seems that adobe premiere can't handle this in a correct way. This is due to the fact that Premiere does not respect the Reported Latency from the plugins and can't compensate for it automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris you should mark your answer as correct so other users can find it and also maybe specify which plug ins you were using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines