• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exportar projeto

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, não estou conseguindo exportar meu projeto. O jeito de exportar mudou?

Eu dou o comando Ctrl + M, cai numa tela difernte do habitual, ainda ontem consegui exporta no mediaencoder, mas hoje com o trabalho concluido dou o mesmo comando vai pra tela de ontem, mas não me aparece o projeto que trabalhei para exportar. Alguem pde me ajudar, alguem está com esta mesmo problema?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por lo que parece estar trabajando con la ultima version y esta tiene 3 pestañas bien diferneciadas:
IMPORT / EDIT / EXPORT

Cuando presionas ctlM te manda a la ultima ventana. y es alli donde escoger los settings adecuados.
Ten cuidado de no tener seleccionado un clup en la ventana proyecto porque estarias exportando dicho clip

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new Export screen is quite different. You can use the queue to MediaEncoder to get the old one.

After checking things out on the new screen though, it's pretty easy to use. Just arranged differently is all. In fact it is very easy now to remove ALL the presets you never use from appearing in the preset drop-down list, which makes selecting the export preset much faster and easier.

On the far left, you set the "destination" ... a typical file (like before), or YouTube or whatever.

Then you select a preset, and the starred (favorited) ones are what appears in the drop down list. You need to select the options to the right to get a longer list if what you want isn't there. I went through and unstarred EVERYTHING I never use.

Below that, you have sections for any changes you may want to make.

To the far right lower corner is the Export button to 'go' with that export.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines