• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported projects freezing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have recently started using Premiere Pro for my chosen editing software. The first few short edits, I have managed to export and worked well. All of a sudden today, I exported a project and the exported video freezes on the first piece of footage used. audio works fine. I wondered if I had accidentally done something with the settings on export, but then reset preferences and re-exported a project which had worked fine previously, only to be met with the same issue. Would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction here as I am at an absolute loss and it seems there have been quite a few issues with this topic, discussed on here. I dont understand why all of a sudden today, it seems to not be working? Look forward to hearing from someone.

Many thanks

Ross 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ross,

Do you have the latest premiere pro version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joelle

Yes I believe so, I only downloaded Premiere Pro a week ago... I'm not at
my laptop at the moment, but will certainly check shortly.

I am using a MacBook Air with M1 chip.

Many thanks

Ross

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joelle

Further to this, I think I seem to have solved the problem by changing the encoding settings to software encoding, rather than hardware encoding. Does this sound like the issue to you? 

Many thanks

Ross 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines