• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported still image and movie file are slightly different colors

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. I am trying to export a video file (h.264, mp4) and a still image (.jpg). The idea is that the video plays and ends on the still frame. Everytime I export the video and end frame, their colors are slightly mismatched. I have tried every combination of color management/not and still can't get them to match. They will both be hosted on a server, which I have uploaded the tests to in order to check how it displays on the web as I know that quicktime player has some gamma shift issues with h.264.I have even tried exporting the still image from the exported video file with photoshop. Still no luck. Any advice would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jonathan,

Please try to export the video (match source high bitrate with maximum render quality) so you won't loose quality then take an accurate snap or screenshot from the exported video and import these two files(the video and the screenshot) to premiere so you will have the same colors for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines