• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video cuts off halfway through

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a pretty long video project - it's just over two hours and Premiere estimated around 6 GB. The first time I exported, the resulting video file was only 24 bytes and corrupt.

I spent four more hours exporting it again, and this time it worked, but I've been watching it and about halfway through the video stops and it just cuts straight to the end of the video. Not like the video and audio cut out and I'm watching a black screen for an hour - it's just like the second half of my video fell out of existence.

Found a similar issue on here which suggested simply exporting again, and it seemed to work for them. But they were using Premiere Rush, and I'm on Premiere Pro (2020 if it matters). And with such a long export duration I'd love to know if there's anything I'm doing wrong rather than just doing trial-and-error.

• PC - dell latitude E6540
  • Windows 10
  • had plenty of space on my hard drive
  • in-and-out points were set
  • Source Range was set to inout

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem, any ideas?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. Trying to render a 34 min video on a Mac and haven't had an issue doing so before. But now my video renders fully in Media encoder but when I rewatch the exported video, it cuts off at 30 mins. I rendered the same video three times & have gotten the same result. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines