• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video from Premier Pro turns saturated and distorted, please help

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a macbook pro m1 and eveytime I upload a video the footage becomes over saturated and or off. I cant for the life of me figure out why. Right now im trying to upload an Instagram Reel sized video. 

Im using iphone 13 and quicktime to view footage on laptop. Shooting HLG files on a drone. 

Image on the left is whats exported, on the right is what the image looks like on Premiere pro

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.47.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.47.07 PM.png

Here is my settings 

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.45.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.46.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.46.21 PM.png

Here is settings. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.43.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd need to see the full export dialog, including which preset and what settings are used down below.

First, I would recommend using the HDR Graphic Whites setting of 203, which is far more common among pro colorists. I don't know anyone using a 300 nits graphic white for routine work.

Second, check my FAQ I've included, the best I know of setting monitoring in Premiere for HDR at the moment.

Next ... keep your main content in the 0-200 nits area, with specular spikes going above that. "Graphics white" is essentially a white piece of typing paper in sunlight. The brightest thing with details/texture.

The controls in Lumetri aren't particularly useful in HDR work at this time, but it's what we've got.

And from the many colorists I work with and teach, and learn from ... the biggest gains in HDR work are these two:

• far more interesting and detailed shadows, with depth, shape, and volume;
  • vastly increased "colofulness" across the image, up to and including speculars.

It isn't so much about being that much "brighter" but giving a wider range to shadows and far more color.

Neil

How to Set Monitors for HDR work in Premiere Pro 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines