Exported video is different from laptop to phone

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

So I've recently come across an issue where I'm editing short videos (3/4 mins) with a MP3 file and all seems fine and I edit it to the sound as I would like it. 

Once I export it and send it to my phone the audio/video is out ever so slightly.

I've even sent it to a colleague of mine and he said the project file I sent was ever so slightly out too. 

So I'm assuming there is something not right with my laptop or software? 

Even once I've exported it and play it back on the laptop it seems to be playback fine (which clearly means the laptop isn't doing something right).

Any suggestions on what I can do or anyone had similar experiences?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is this happening while working with any specific mp3 file or with all of them? Have you tried importing the exported media in Premiere Pro & checked if it's playing properly? Also, let us know the export settings that you have used.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it seems to happen with all files - but this doesn't seem to be an issue on a different laptop? Could there be an issue on the laptop drivers etc. rather than software?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert mp3 to wave first.

Make sure footage is of constant framerate instead of variable framerate.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try converting to wav and see how I get on! Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines