• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video is out of sync

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video appears normal before I exported it. But somehow after I export the video in H.264 format, it is out of sync, the audio is delay with the video. I've tried exporting it in in MPEG2. MPEG4, used the Media Encoder, changing the time frame from 23.976fps until 30fps, closing the app and restarting my laptop yet it is still out of synch. I need to finish this video by tonight for my school event...

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Ah! Finally fixed it, thank you so much guys. I use "Posterize Time" under Effect> Video Effects> Time> Posterize Time and change the frame rate of the clip form 60 fps to 24 fps. When I export the video everything is sycnhronized!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the raw footage used does not have any problem with the synchronization, it's just the exported video...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I got that, but still vfr footage can cause this issue.

Are these real RAW files or just source files as in e.g. mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh most the files are in MP4 and MOV format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot of clip in MediaInfo in treeview here on forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed the format to MP4 and tried to export it but it is still out of sync with the audio, does it have anything to do with my export setttings?Screenshot (282).pngScreenshot (281).pngScreenshot (280).pngScreenshot (279).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see hardware encoding on there. try software encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Framerate 60 fps, timeline 23.976fps - 30fps, export 25 fps? That is a big mess.

Keep everything the same as the original clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! Finally fixed it, thank you so much guys. I use "Posterize Time" under Effect> Video Effects> Time> Posterize Time and change the frame rate of the clip form 60 fps to 24 fps. When I export the video everything is sycnhronized!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines