• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video is shorter than TRT in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Video Production teacher and my students are exporting their music videos from Premiere Pro to mp4's. There is an issue with the run times on some of the exported videos. In the project the TRT will read ex: 2:40 but the exported mp4 will be shorter, sometimes by :30 secs or so. I have checked all the fps and everything matches. When they create their sequences, I have them choose the 29.97fps setting. When they import and then create their videos they are using cameras shooting at the same rate. Then as a last resort, I have them choose the Match Sequence Setting box. I'm at a loss and the kids are worried because their videos are not meeting my 2:30 expectations. 🙂

If I'm missing another step, please let me know. 

Working with current and updated Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael5EE8,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Are these files captured on any mobile device? Also, please try to switch to Software Encoding under Export Settings > Video tab > Encoding Settings > Performance & check if it's exporting properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that colon significant? ':30 secs' or does that mean '30 secs'?

If it's that far off, perhaps they have some edit points selected or 'work area', and thus the export is not exporting the full timeline. There's an option on the bottom of the export dialog.

MyerPj_0-1634933638940.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines