Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video is Unplayable

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I completed my project several days ago and posted the finalized video to YouTube. I quickly realized that I didn't specify what parts of the project I needed rendered, so the video I uploaded was cut short by about 6 minutes and also had the intro cut off.

I went back into Premiere Pro and decided to change what parts of the video I was rendering and make a few more edits/cuts. But now everytime I attempt to export my project, the output file is completely unplayable.

I've attached my export settings within Premiere Pro, the error message I get when clicking on the exported file, and the error message given when I try to put the file back into Premiere Pro.

I've looked through the forums and have tried a few fixes but to no success. Please help, thanks.Adobe 1.PNGAdobe 2.PNGAdobe.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on some kind of server? What is \\up-s19-dcfs? 

Try moving your files locally and see if it works. I haven't opened the file you attached but its tiny and won't hold any video content. Perhaps that file is genuinely corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a copy of your backup file and try that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happened to me too. Try exporting it to your computer rather than an external hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines