• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video looks choppy

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a begginer to editing videos. When I export my video under standard you tube settings, my video looks choppy. I  filmed with a samsung ultra 22, mixed framerates 30frames per sec and 60 frames per sec. I tried exporting to both 30 and 60 frames per sec but they both still look choppy. I am not sure how to fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere pro

Sent from Mail<> for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your phone most likely produces variable framerate mode.

You can check this with MediaInfo

If so convert footage with Handbrake to constant framerate before bringing it into Premiere.

Converting videos with Handbrake - YouTube

As a beginner in editing video I would look for a more easy to use video editing  program.

Premiere has a very steep learning curve. Editing Phone footage looks easy but its not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I'll try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines