• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video Stopped in the Middle

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tonight, I exported a video to YouTube and Facebook. I was watching it with my wife when it just stopped about in the middle. I went back to the project in Premiere Pro and noticed that there was a blue bracket ending a shaded area at the top of that video’s timeline exactly where the exported videos, for YouTube and Facebook, ended.

I dragged the bracket to the end of the timeline and exported the video again.

I removed the old videos from Facebook and YouTube and replaced them. They worked fine and played all the way to the end.

What happened? I've never noticed a shaded area ending in a bracket above the timeline before. I don’t want that to happen again.

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are 'in' and 'out' markers. Use the 'i' and 'o' keys to set them. in your sequence. Or Control+shift+X to remove them entirely.

As you discovered, when exporting from a sequence, only the in and out section gets exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines