• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

exportin legacy title

Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello in my project i used legacy title cause i need scrolling text

it is just temporary, these text need to be recorded with voice, so they are there just for guide, once recoded i will delete

The problem now is that premiere all of a sudden has started crashing and crashing so often..every couple of minutes-.don't know why

So i am thinking to update the version

But then i will loose my legacy crawling text

How can i do to export them and reload in the newer version, as those title wil not be supported?

TOPICS
Crash , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere can do crawls, so I would suggest learning to do them in the EGP.

You can install an older version of Premiere alongside the current one. So maybe load the legacy title crawl in an older version. Copy the text from the old crawl, and paste it into the new version's EGP created text box or 'point'.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need something easier to do, thos title are just temporary i don t want spend extra time for convert manually, creating keyframe ecc ecc, should find another way

i don't even care if they are well in synch with video, i jst to have a remind that roughly from a, to b there will be that text as a voice over

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all you need is a "placeholder" on the sequence, you could go to the Graphics workspace, hit the T for text shortcut, creating a new graphic clip 'above' your timeline.

Move it to start where you need, and drag the end to where you need it. Then you've have a visible placeholder real quick.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines