• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting 4k videos is taking a long time

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why but after I update my Adobe Premiere 2020 to 2022, I'm struggle to export my videos.

Now I'm trying to export a simple 12 min 4K video and it's taking more than 3 hours to complete only 23%.

My video is clean... i'm using only Lumetri to correct the colors.

Is there any way to go back to Premiere 2020? I was searching it on Creative cloud but it's allowed to return only to 2021 versions. How can I do it? I would like to reinstall Premiere 2020. Could you help me?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lcm4693,

Sorry about the poor experience. We can get this performance issue checked. Would you mind confirming your system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM)? Also, please share a screenshot of the export settings that you have used. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having trouble exporting my videos as well.  I have been exporting for you tube for months with few issues and recently my exported videos are not saved in documents where they should be or are in a format that are unsuable.  This occurs anytime I use cinematic sound from any vendor including Epidemic. I can export a video without editing through Premiere Pro 2020 or 2022 but not through Premiere Pro software. I havent changed anything or my export settings.  I generally use one export setting for my phone and another for GoPro and that's about it. Beyond frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines