Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a sequence

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a two hours and a half sequence with effects like graphics with masks, blur with mask, some graphics templates.  I am experienced out of sync video when I am doing an export through the media encoder using h.264 youtube 1080.

In the adobe forum I found this recommendation:

UPDATE:  I just did 3 minor changes in my export settings and the audio and video were back in sync.  I will share below.

CHANGES:  

• I did what other recommended and I did the Render and Replace.

2)  In Media Encoder I simply cleared the Media Cache Database.

3)  I UNCHECKED the "Keyframe Every" option in the video settings.  This shouldn't make any difference, but it's something I changed and therefore I'm noting it here.

I should have done the above one at a time to better narrow down the issue, but alas it's only 3 things - none of which should cause the audio and video go out of, or back into, sync upon exporting.

FYI SETTINGS:

h.264

23.976 fps

1920x1080

Audio exporting as AAC, 48KHz, 160 Bitrate

Just sharing my update.  Really not sure what the difference was but all I know is that my last export was the first time this project exported IN sync.

Eric

Do I need to apply the render and replace in each clip with effect?

Could I apply the render and replace to the all sequence?

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Footage with vfr tends to go out of sync on export.

HandBrake

Converting videos with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultkenryaauwnaq,

Sorry to hear about this. Transcoding the files should help in such cases. Let us know if you were able to solve the issue following Ann's suggestions. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines