Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Exporting AAF Error - the convert reported an unspecified error. Trying to find logs?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm trying to debug why when I output an AAF made with DNxHD MXFs out of Premiere Pro (V.14.8.0 - Build 39) I get the following error:

"Unable to convert the current project, the convert reported an unspecified error."

I've tried searching the logs (Help > Reveal Log Files...) but it doesn't even seem to be showing anything regarding the output based on timestamps (for example; I'll run the output at 10:02:24 and the logs won't show anything around that time.)  Am I maybe reading the logs wrong all together? Is there another area I can search for the converter logs?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

(I've also tried also outputting an AAF with different media and the AAF outputs fine.)

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should also add I'm on MAC OS Catalina (V.10.15.7)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines