• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Choppy .264 - It's never been choppy before this, no idea what's happening!

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Video currently: https://vimeo.com/561920885

So I'm exporting a drone video using the same settings I usually do. I've imported the mp4 data, did some basic editing, and used the settings from the attached image to export. I've attempted to export this video with every variation I can think of, and it all results in this super choppy, audio-detuned sounding version. 

Info:
The video data is all Mp4 when imported.
I've already completed a video for this client using most of the data from this video. I see that the newly added video clip (second frame) doesn't seem to have this issue - but the old clips do?
When I playback in Premiere Pro, I'm not experiencing this issue. Only on all of the exported videos.

Please advise. I don't want to have to chop these clips up again just to run into the same issue.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hit the Queue button and go through to Adobe Media Encoder to render your file you will have more control over your settings.

I would try turning off the option to have the GFX card handle the render. It's an option at the bottom of the Queue page in Media encoder. There is a small twirl down menu that enables Software only renders or your GFX card. Try using the Software only renderer.

If that cures your problem, I would have a search around for a different version of the GFX card driver to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DustonB82B,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, have you tried exporting in any other format like QuickTime - Apple ProRes 422 & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

so far I've tried all of those exporting methods and have been met with the same and worse results.

ive changed my rendering and playback to off of my a NVIDIA CUDA back to default, and same problem, just with a 5x longer export time.

ive even reformatted my entire system, did a clean wipe of the drives, redownloaded the video files, rebuilt the entire video in premiere, and had the exact same problem. Down over 12 hours from this issue and considering trying another software because I'm really at a loss on what to change now, and I have a client who is starting to grow impatient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off hardware encoding (not cuda as in render settings) in the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just curious if you had any luck? I am running into the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines