• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder Issues/GRAPHICS not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am running off the M1 Max, 32 gb, 1 TB, 24 core processor Macbook Pro. Everytime I queue my work from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder, the graphics/transitions will not carry over to media encoder. When I export from Premiere Pro, the video looks just fine. I would like to do media encoder that way I can sit and wait will all the renders take place. Otherwise thru premiere I would have to render 1 at a time which is a real pain. This setting has not happened before, I was running on a different and lower macbook and had no problems. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue why this is happening, but three suggestions, which might help.

First, in Me's Preferences, turn off "import sequences natively" ... which helps a for lot of issues between Pr/Me.

Second ... try selecting the graphics, nest them, then export.

Third ... try doing a full render of the segment of the timeline with graphics, maybe even render & replace. See if that works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@R Neil Haugen Thank you for the advice, it did work but only partially. Never had to add all the titles and graphics to a single nest before but thats what did the trick from Premiere's side. The video will do the correct render from Premiere but when I send to the queue for ME, the render loses its motion graphics. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uncheck Me's preference of 'import sequences natively' ... ?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, I have selected AND unselected the native import tab. Both did not work, please help me. This is causing a serious issue in my work flow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The nesting solution did work, but I would rather not create a nest for EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I need to render. Just another step that adds time to editing.

ADOBE,  I  DESPERETLY NEED YOUR HELP, WHY DO YALL KEEP CHANGING THINGS UP THAT DONT NEED CHANGING 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

STILL NEED AN ANSWER ADOBE 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines