• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting is brighter then timeline after switching everything to rec.709

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting is brighter then timeline after switching everything to rec.709... I have my time line and clips set to the same colour management go to export and my video is over exposed. it appears there's a "300 (81% hgl, 62% PQ) on my output but when i check the box to turn it off or switch it to the other options its still there...... 

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ON MY EXPORT PLEASEEEE!! so many issues with this v.22 

Screenshot (32).png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing this is related to the other post you made.

Are you using HDR footage? Seems like you're using HDR footage in an SDR sequence.

You could apply the SDR Conform effect to your footage, or alternatively, I guess you can override the color space of your footage to a profile that uses SDR/Gamma 2.4, such as Rec 709 or Rec 2020 depending on the gamut of your source footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultnoq4p56x7655  To add, I believe you can also apply SDR Conform as an export effect as well, to take care of it all at once on export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AH!!! oddly enought i added it to the export while trouble shooting, it helped and its good enough to deliver but it still gives the colours of logos and assets of the client a different look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha, yeah if your other assets were correct before and it was just the footage, then you'll need to apply SDR Conform to the specific clips instead, and not the whole export.

It sounds to me like you have a mixed bag of gammas and gamuts among your footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines