• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting MXF creates improper timecode in 2023 PrPro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting MXF files- PrPro creates a different timecode from the timeline for the start time of the file and also changes from DF to NDF timecode. 

No other options on export are checked to change start time, metadata, etc - but it is repeatable on every sequence. 

Exporting from 2022 works just fine (and always has).

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Preferences timecode setting set to for DF/NDF?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is set to DF - but the only place I see that is in the indeterminate/media preference - is that what you were thinking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, that's what I was asking about. And I don't know of any export settings to change this either.

Which export preset did you start with, and what settings have you set? It would be nice to know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - that is why it is baffling to me!  I am making basic DNxHD SQ / 29.97 / 1080i files - no other settings are checked off at all (not metadata, captions, effects, etc).  My timeline starts @ 00;59;59;00 - but they are kicking out at 00:59:55:12 and NDF.  So odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if @Fergus H  is available?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our company just updated to 2023 and I'm having this exact issue.

Exporting from Media Encoder fixes it, but I haven't been able to figure why Premiere won't export it correctly 😩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines