• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Single Frame Images

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having problems exporting still frames from your projects?

My exports are coming out blurry and low quality, despite being fine on the sequence. 

It's worse if i export as JPEG, but PNG and TIFF will aslso randomly come out blurry, and some of the JPEGs will be fine too. Makes no sence.

I had to resort to doing all three and hoping one comes out usable, which works, but triples work load.

I am constantly trying to fight numourous bugs in this program and its driving me mad.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having problems exporting still frames from your projects?

My exports are coming out blurry and low quality, despite being fine on the sequence. 

By @smiles.away

Make sure that your sequence matches the source footage. For example, if your source footage is 1920x1080 and you place it on a sequence with any another setting, all exports, video and stills, will come out blurry. Make sure that field order is set correct as well.

EDIT:

That goes for exports as well, iow if everyting is correct and you export a 1920x1080 sequence as any other resolution setting you will see a quality hit. Provide more details for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I am fairly certain I was on the right sequence settings, but I will check later on. 

What I found odd, was that there was consistency in the picture quality, with random frames coming out blurred (despite picking usable frames). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what method are you using to export still frames from Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carlos, I was using the export frame button, found under the preview playback part. 

It pops open a box and you can essentially export right from the edit. Hope that makes sence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines