• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to PDF without printer

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a screenplay assignment due on Friday so how do I export my document as a pdf?

I have no printer currently connected so upon pressing print it obviously just loads and times out.

Stuck. Please help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Hi myronm79299567 ,

The save as PDF option is available in the File->Print menu. This should address your use case. Please have a look at this thread for details.

Regards,

Neha Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a clever app but silly design as I can't print or even export the file as pdf. So I am it seems tuck with a stdoc file to sumbit. All I can say is please fix this feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi myronm79299567 ,

The save as PDF option is available in the File->Print menu. This should address your use case. Please have a look at this thread for details.

Regards,

Neha Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it does not. Adobe reader tries to act smart by displaying that no printer is installed! It then aborts the operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines